One simple thing = biggest impact!
If there's just one piece of advice for dog photographers that makes the biggest difference to your work, it's this! There's many reasons why shooting from a low angle makes your work 1000% better, and in this video Craig shares them all with real-life shooting clips, plus bonus editing advice.
This class covers:
- Why getting low is important for dog photography
- How getting low for your images creates impactful results
- How getting low changes the dynamic of action shots
- The best way to eliminate background clutter (can you guess what is is?!)
- Extreme getting low - lower than ground level!
- Comparison images at a variety of shooting angles
- Ways to get low if you don't want to get messy
- Real life shooting situations with 3 dogs
- Craig's complete start to finish editing process in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
If you want to start creating more impactful, engaging images - this video is for you. And I'm not sorry for the mess you might end up in! 😉